FINGER FOOD MENU
Cocktail parties are a great way to entertain when seating or space is limited.
We serve our finger foods mixed on platters with accompanying dipping sauces, hot and ready to serve.
Either choose from one of our Finger Food packages (minimums apply) or make your own selection and contact us for a quote You can also order items from the Finger Food Menu as required, to supplement your own cooking – minimum weekend order $500
Please read Terms & Conditions below before placing your order
HOT FINGER FOOD
Savoury party with creamy fillings such as Chicken & Vegetable, Florentine and Lorraine
MINI SPRING ROLLS
Crisp spring rolls with an Asian chicken and vegetable filling
MINI CHICKEN KEBABS
Mild BBQ flavoured kebabs of succulent grilled chicken pieces
MARINATED CHICKEN DRUMMETTES
Herb and Garlic marinated and grilled chicken drummette pieces
MOROCCAN CHICKEN DRUMMETTES
Mild Moroccan spiced marinated and grilled chicken drummette pieces
Balls of flavourful risotto and Parmesan cheese with a crisp crumbed coating
Tasty beef mince balls with carrot and onion, cooked twice for a crispy outside and tender filling
SPINACH & RICOTTA TRIANGLES
Hand-held triangular parcels of crisp filo pastry with a creamy ricotta and spinach filling
Triangular parcels of pastry with a curried vegetable filling
CRUMBED BROCCOLI BITES
Florets or Broccoli with a crisp crumbed coating
BACON WRAPPED MINI POTATOES
Individual Chatz Potatoes wrapped in prosciutto and baked with herbs and garlic
CHICKEN SCHNITZEL MINI STRIPS
Individual strips of chicken prepared in our Schnitzel crumb
MINI MEAT PIES
Traditional party sized Meat pies with a beef and gravy filling
Traditional Party sized sausage rolls with crisp pastry and sausage filling
SPINACH AND RICOTTA PASTIZZI
Tasty parcels of crisp pastry with a ricotta or ricotta & spinach filling
Handmade fresh and lightly crumbed
Minimum order of 200 pieces
Golden prawns in a crisp tempura coating served with dipping sauce
POTATO WRAPPED PRAWNS
Tender prawns wrapped in a string like potato offering a crispy and crunchy coating
CRUMBED FISH PIECES
Handmade fresh and lightly crumbed
Minimum order of 50 pieces
COLD FINGER FOOD
BOCCONCINI & PROSCIUTTO BITES
Individual pieces of bocconcini wrapped in prosciutto and coated with a tasty pesto sauce
CHEESE & OLIVE TWISTS
Twisted strands of pastry filled with a mixture of blended olive, cheese and herbs
Crispy and fluffy scrolls of pastry filled with chopped mushrooms, herbs and seasoning
Light fritters of zucchini, parmesan cheese, flour, herbs and garlic
Light fritters of pumpkin, parmesan cheese, flour, herbs and garlic
Bite-sized toasted bread topped with a tomato and basil bruschetta
CUCUMBER CUPS WITH THAI BEEF SALAD
Fresh Cucumber formed into cups to hold a thai flavoured beef salad
POLENTA & CHEESE BITES
Toasted triangles of Polenta topped with Parmesan cheese
POLENTA WITH TOMATO
Toasted triangles of polenta topped with a bruschetta like tomato mix
PESTO BOCCONCINI & CHERRY TOMATO SKEWERS
Skewered baby bocconcini, Basil and Cherry tomatoes
MIXED SLICED NORI ROLLS (SUSHI)
Fresh Nori Roll slices (sushi) with mixed flavours like avocado, teriyaki chicken, califonia roll and cooked tuna
Terms & Condtions
- Total guest numbers and menu to be finalized 7 days prior to function.
- Minimum weekend function $500
- Full payment is to be made on delivery or prior. EFT payments preferred. Credit card payments incur a 3% surcharge. All electronic payments to be finalized prior to function.
- Prices quoted by Ariti’s Catering include GST.
- Listed prices can be subject to change with out notice.
- All quotes are valid for 60 days only.
- We are closed for all public holidays and celebratory days (mothers / fathers day etc.) and observe a shut-down period from December 23rd to mid January, annually.
- Kitchen operating hours are for Lunch & Dinner functions on Saturdays and only Lunch Functions on Sundays
- Parties cancelled 48 hours or less will be charged full quoted rate.
- Please note all care is taken regarding the preparation of food in regards to allergies and intolerances, should you have any concerns please discuss this with us..